GEYC is selecting 2 Romanian participants to take part in the “Every wall is a door” European project that will take place in Kalamata, Greece, from 7th of December until 14th of December 2014.
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only.
Other applications will not be considered. Deadline: 15.10.2014. Apply now!
About the project
Available places: 2 participants
- until 15th of October - submitting the online applications at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- until 25th of October - selection of participants, notifications and confirmations (paying the participation fee - please notice that the participation fee is non-reimbursable);
- after 25th of October: organizers will arrange the travel details (please be ready to cover your travel costs: at the moment of the call, the cheaper return flight to Athens costs 130 EUR, however we expect a price increase of 20-30 EUR by the moment of purchase, feel free to check www.paravion.ro for the current price level). GEYC will support you throughout the booking process and the reimbursement procedure;
- 7-14 December: the seminar takes place: enjoy Greek culture, intercultural exchange and enhance your knowledge about youth employability and inclusion.
- Over 18 years old;
- Must be youth workers, social workers, project coordinators and/or volunteers;
- Must have previous experience in voluntary work and international projects.
- Personal and professional motivation;
- Gender balance;
- Age: participants over 18;
- Fluent English level;
- GEYC volunteers and GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate.
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission :
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
- transport cost up to 275 euro per participant.
Participants will be required to cover:
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the ING Bank for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 50 EUR for GEYC Community (please note that for this call we will consider the members that joined the Community before October 2nd, 2014) applicants and 80 EUR for other applicants (GEYC active volunteers are not required to pay the participation fee);
- extra cost for transport (the amount exceeding 275 EUR).
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
In order to travel to Greece, Romanian participants should own a valid ID card or passport.
Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
In order to be reimbursed, Romanian participants should travel to Greece only from Romania.