GEYC is selecting 2 Romanian participants to attend "Babylon Reinvented: How to Approach ICL" - a European training course held in Kharkhiv, Ukraine from 23rd till 30th June 2014.
|Find out more about intercultural learning |
in the multicultural city of Kharkiv, Ukraine
The aims of the TC are:
- to bring young people from different background in order to evaluate our own cultures;
- to enable youngsters to discover the origins and mechanism of racism, intolerance, xenophobia;
- to foster understanding of being active citizens;
- to enable young people to better face the challenges of current reality;
- to develop a more flexible attitude to the context of cultural diversity in society;
- to develop a larger capacity of communication between people from different cultures;
Travel costs: 70% of the travel costs (up to 70% of 400 EUR/pers. for Romanian participants) will be reimbursed to the participants during the training course if the relevant documents are provided. It is important to arrive no later than first day and depart no earlier than the last day. If It is not possible according to the schedule of the transport participants can arrive/leave 2 days earlier/later but extra staying is not covered by the programme.
Food and accommodation: covered 100%, offered by this hotel, Wi-Fi available;
Entrance conditions: Romanian citizens don't need visa to enter Ukraine. However, a valid passport is needed.
The selection process and pedagogical preparation are handled by the Ukrainian organizer. GEYC will support your travel arrangement, assuring the online visibility during the project and eventual follow-up activities.
- Kateryna, Ukraine (project coordinator): email@example.com; +380630472008; +380977156420;
- GEYC, Romania;