They are part of a 5 months programme aimed to promote human rights at local level, particularly the "No hate speech movement" initiated by the Council of Europe.
“United Youth Combating Hate” is long-term opportunity to increase the capacity of volunteers, coordinators and professional youth workers and youth leaders.
The project has the following objectives:
- to increase the competencies of youth leaders and youth workers in the field of anti-hate speech and human rights,
- to stimulate cooperation in the youth field and promote the organization of more initiatives and projects in the field of human rights and no-hate speech,
- to stimulate organizing more local initiatives in partner countries and thus inform more young people about the "No hate speech" movement on a European scale,
- to Increase the international dimension of the work with young people, particularly in relation to training on human rights and anti-hate,
- to ensure the long-term and sustainable improvement of the quality of the work of partner organizations in this field.
Learn more about GEYC's involvement in the "No hate speech movement"