Our mission is to empower young people to change their community. We are young people working with young people through both peer-to-peer education and mass communication supported by youth leaders.
|Find out more about:|
- supporting education at local, national and international level;
- promoting social networks and new media technologies for personal and professional youth development at local, national and international level;
- defending human rights in general, especially of young people at local, national and international level;
- stimulating individual and organisational social responsibility at local, national and international level;
- encouraging entrepreneurship at local, national and international level;
- developing educational programs especially for young people at local, national and international level;
Gathers all learning opportunities offered by us and our partners: training programmes, workshops, conferences and symposiums.
We focus on key competences leading to employability such as: digital skills, project management, soft skills, intercultural communication, organisational management, training and social media marketing.
Flagship initiative: SMARTER Academy (since 2014)
Coordinates our participation in European mobility projects such as youth exchanges, European training programmes, European Volunteer Service (EVS), networking events and study visits.
GEYC is an accredited organisation for EVS (Sending - SO / Coordinating - CO) since 2014.
An online platform offering a wide variety of online free tools aimed to help both individuals and organizations in their work. The resources are structured into 7 categories: new media, communication, project management, entrepreneurship, personal development, education and human rights.
Aims to inform young people about the opportunities they could get, to promote volunteering, quality internships and jobs, to get involved into various awareness campaigns, to lobby towards stakeholders, to promote youth challenges and competitions and to research in various fields related to youth.
|PRISMA European Network|
Consists of youth oriented organisations focusing on developing qualitative youth work activities with a European dimension. It is an independent and autonomous body from any political or religious organisation.
In 2016, PRISMA adopted EQYP - European standard on quality.
Social media hashtag: #PrismaEU
|European Digital Youth Summit - EDYS|
Is an annual event aimed to raise the attention of various stakeholders of the importance of certain youth issues linked to the digital environment.
|Strategic Cooperation Programme "Support Moldova" (2016-2018)|
aims to support the European course of the Republic of Moldova by supporting key stakeholders and developing soft, hard and transverse skills for young people, NGOs and public authorities. The program is initiated by GEYC and answers to the following coordinates:
Social media hashtag: #SupportMoldova