GEYC is selecting two Romanian participants to take part at '''BE P.ART!" European project which will be held in Torino, Italy, from 1st to the 7th of September 2013.
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only. Other applications will not be considered.
What is BE P.ART!?
Organised by FLUXLAB Association in partnership with GEYC, it is a Partnership Building Activity of the Youth in Action Program. Twenty youth workers (2 for each partner association) coming from ten different European countries: Bulgaria, Estonia, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey, belonging to cultural and youth associations or International Non-Governmental Organisations, will gather together in the city of Torino (North-West of Italy) from the 1st to the 7th of September 2013.
What is the aim of this project?
The aim of this meeting is to create a valid partnership between the participating groups. All participants will learn how to create a good Y.I.A. training project and to use Art and artistic techniques for their work with youth.
How will we do it?
By using a short set of ideal training projects, created through discussions and brainstormings, by analysing and sharing knowledge in the use of artistic techniques (visual, sculpture, music and performing arts) in non formal education practices and by creating a network of associations interested in using and promoting them in the frame of the Youth in Action Programme and other Youth Activities.
- until 2nd of June - submitting applications: please send the filled application form and a recent CV to email@example.com, Subject: BE P.ART! - Family name / First name;
- until 5th of June - selection of participants and notifications;
- until 15th of June - payment of participation fee and purchasing travel tickets;
- from 1st to 7th of September - activities take place;
- until 30th of September - participants are required to submit three photos and an article to describe the project for GEYC's website to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- profile: youth workers, social workers, any person with all levels experiences in any Art field would be the ideal participants;
- age: over 18 years old;
- all participants must by legally residents in Romania;
- GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate;
As this is a European project co-financed by the European Commission through "Youth in action" program, GEYC and the Italian organizers of this project will be able to cover the following costs:
- 100% of accommodation;
- 100% of meals;
- 100% of activities, materials and training;
- 70% of the cheapest transport costs, up to a limit of 300 EUR/person for the total cost. Participants will be required to purchase their own travel tickets and after presenting the needed reimbursement documents (tickets, invoices, boarding passes etc.), they will receive 70% of the spent amount;
Participants will be required to cover the following costs:
- 30% of the travel costs which comply with the requirements and 100% of any other transport costs which don't respect the requirements (e.g.: personal transport outside the project activities etc.);
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the Romanian National Bank (BNR) for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 15 EUR for GEYC Community applicants and 25 EUR for other applicants;
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs;
Important to know