GEYC is selecting 4 Romanian participants, to take part in "My Profession is My Future" European project that will take place in Isparta, Turkey from 29 Jan to 5 Feb 2016. The main aim of this training course is to make a positive effect on unemployment issues and on young workers participants by sharing their experiences from the project. Deadline: 1 November 2015 | Apply now!
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only. Other applications will not be considered.
About the project:
This Erasmus+ KA1 Mobility for Youth Workers project will gather 24 youth workers from programme countries. The 7 days of activity will be implemented in Isparta/Turkey. Our primary aim in the project is to make a positive effect on unemployment issues as young workers participants sharing the experiences they get from the project with the youngsters in their countries. Thus we aim to help youngsters gain self-confidence, increase their motivation and help them be more active in the society. At the same time we want to empower young people to effectively transform their skills and preferences into employment and empower their feeling of enterprise. We also aim to increase the recognition of voluntary work as working experience. Moreover we will raise awareness about employment opportunity. In the activity while we are achieving our targets we are planning to use different sorts of non-formal educational methodologies such as workshops; group works; dramas and simulations; question and answer method; real life situation method and active participation method. The participants will be able to see similar problems in European dimensions. The youngsters and youth workers will experience intercultural meetings with other young people from different backgrounds and cultures without any form of discrimination on grounds of gender, racial origin, religion or belief, disability or sexual orientation. The participants will have opportunity to work together to see wider horizons with different ideas, develop mutual understanding through cross-cultural exchange, learn more about European Voluntary Service and strengthen the identity of European Citizenship in the long term. The project also presents cultural events, trips, exhibitions and well-organized outdoor activities.
-4 participants with no superior age limit (minimum 18 years old)
until 1 November 2015: submitting the application form
by 20 November: arranging the travel details (please be ready to cover your travel costs) feel free to check geyc.ro/flights for the current price level. GEYC will support you throughout the booking process and the reimbursement procedure;
between 29.01.-05.02.2016: the training course takes place.
-personal and professional motivation
-GEYC volunteers and GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate
by 15 November 2015: selection of participants, notifications and confirmations (paying the participation fee - please notice that the participation fee is non-reimbursable)
Note: if you won't receive an e-mail by 15 November, it means that we found other suitable candidates for this project.
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission:
- In order to start their travel, Romanian participants should own a valid passport.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants.
- In order to be reimbursed, Romanian participants should start their travel from Romania.
- Please make sure you have read and accepted the terms and conditions of GEYC European mobility programs before you apply
- Accomodation will be at Nafiz Yurekli Anadolu Otelcilik Ve Turizm Meslek Lisesi.
- The refund for the travel will be made by bank transfer to GEYC Association, when the original tickets and boarding passes (for the way back home) will arrive to the organisers in Turkey (by post or by e-mail). GEYC will also transfer to all the participants.
- There will be one day excursion to Antalya. The excursion costs 25 Euro for each participant. Participants are free to attend or not, to the trip. Cost of excursion will be deducted from travel expenses.
- The participants will have to prepaire a presentation about unemployment issues in Romania
- Bring: sport shoes, leisure clothing, swimming suit and beach towel, personal care items, typical food/drinks from Romania to present at the Intercultural Night, music for the evenings.