GEYC is selecting 4 Romanian participants to take part in the "Tools for successful leadership - from vision to reality" European project that will take place in Kaunas, Lithuania, from 20th of October until 27th of October 2014. This is a training course that aims to teach and develop transversal competences among youth leaders.
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only.
Other applications will not be considered. Deadline: 21.09.2014. Apply now!
The main objectives of the training course are: to raise awareness of the importance of transversal competencies in order to be competitive and employable on the future labor markets; to encourage positive interaction among the youth of different EU countries by involving them in a week of activities together; to support young people’s personal growth and employability by helping them acquire new entrepreneurial and soft skills and developing new competences that can be used to achieve a higher success in their projects.
Moreover, then 27 young motivated people will come back to their countries and start to act as professional leaders of their organizations and communities, a huge number of other young people will be effected and included in the process of the good changes and this idea will have an impact on the society.During the project there will be made a research and a comparison of what does the labour market need and how does the ecudation system prepare youngsters, collect the best practices and identify the main gaps and there will be formulated some recommendations.
Available places: 4 participants
- until 21th of September - submitting the application form at firstname.lastname@example.org
- until 26th of September - selection of participants, notifications and confirmations (paying the participation fee - please notice that the participation fee is non-reimbursable);
- after 26th of September: organizers will arrange the travel details (please be ready to cover your travel costs: at the moment of the call, the cheaper return flight to Kaunas costs 200 EUR, however we expect a price increase of 20-30 EUR by the moment of purchase, feel free to check www.paravion.ro for the current price level). GEYC will support you throughout the booking process and the reimbursement procedure;
- 20-27 October: the training course takes place: enjoy Lithuanian culture, intercultural exchange and enhance your knowledge about successful tools for leadership.
- Over 18 years old;
- Must have previous experience in voluntary work and international projects.
- Personal and professional motivation;
- Gender balance;
- Age: participants over 18;
- Fluent English level;
- GEYC volunteers and GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate.
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission :
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
- transport cost up to 275 euro per participant.
Participants will be required to cover:
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the ING Bank for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 50 EUR for GEYC Community (please note that for this call we will consider the members that joined the Community before September 10th, 2014) applicants and 80 EUR for other applicants (GEYC active volunteers are not required to pay the participation fee);
- extra cost for transport (the amount exceeding 275 EUR).
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
- In order to travel to Lithuania, Romanian participants should own a valid ID card or passport.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be reimbursed, Romanian participants should travel to Lithuania only from Romania.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us through the Contact form or by Facebook (as a private message). Please mention ”Tools for successful leadership-Lithuania” when you contact us.