In order to promote, develop and enrich GEYC Resources Center, we launch a call for candidates for the position of "New Media Ambassador", a 3 months online practical training in the field of social media, multimedia, PR and communication.
After the great success of our previous editions, we invite you to apply for NMA 7th edition!
The deadline for submitting the application form is 20/04/2015. APPLY NOW!
· ability to communicate by e-mail/Facebook on a daily basis;
· basic experience in using social media and multimedia tools;
· sense of initiative, creativity, responsibility, self-management;
· the New Media Ambassador has the role to promote, develop and contribute to GEYC Resources Center during the practical training. More information will be provided during practical training preparation;
· 3 months period (to be chosen in the application form): NMA 7 (1/05/2015 - 1/08/2015);
· involvement: at least 5-10 hours/week, there will be weekly tasks do be done;
· the main focus of this generation of NMA will be on Project Management field; this generation will be close related to the PRISMA project;
· other activities will be done at the initiative of the candidate, therefore, it could be online or at local level in order to not require any cost on behalf of the candidate;
· until 20/04/2015: submission of application form;
· until 23/04/2015: notification of results;
· until 30/04/2015: signing the volunteering contract and submitting a 500X500 picture for our website;
· starting with 1/05/2015 (NMA 7): practical training, mentoring and support;
· 2-3 weeks after the end of the practical stage: submission of report by the New Media Ambassador;
· 2-3 weeks after the report submission: submission of recommendation from GEYC;
· getting/ improving their communication, social media, multimedia skills;
· working in an intercultural team, sharing experiences and working together with other New Media Ambassadors, networking;
· time/location flexibility (everybody can work from home as long as they dispose an Internet connection and they are able to speak in English);
· the title of "New Media Ambassador" could be a great asset for their CV;
· signing a volunteering contract which will be a great asset for their personal portfolio;
· getting a recommendation to enhance the practical training according to the main achievements in order to facilitate the future employment of the volunteer;
· being presented on our website;
If you need any further details, please contact us through our Faceebook page. Please specify in your message that you intend to apply for NMA 7.