GEYC is selecting 6 Romanian participants to take part in the "Youth for Social Innovation" European project that will take place in Chisinau, Moldova from 7th of October until 17th of October 2014. The theme of the training course is entrepreneurship and innovation.
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only.
Other applications will not be considered. Deadline: 28.09.2014. Apply now!
About the project
|Chisinau at night|
Through a non formal learning approach the training aims to encourage youth leaders and their peers to take responsibility for their social environment, to create employment opportunities and at the same time to tackle social issues through innovation and entrepreneurship. The participants will be encouraged to be active in their learning and to learn from each other. They will have ample time to try and then reflect upon what they have tried and how it can be used.
Available places: 6 participants
- until 28th of September - submitting the application form at email@example.com
- until 1st of October - selection of participants, notifications and confirmations (paying the participation fee - please notice that the participation fee is non-reimbursable);
- after 1st of October: organizers will arrange the travel details (please be ready to cover your travel costs: at the moment of the call, the cheaper return train ticket to Chisinau costs 50 EUR);
- 7-17 October: the training course takes place: enjoy the culture of Moldova, intercultural exchange and enhance your knowledge about successful tools for entrepreneurship.
- Between 18 and 25 years old;
- Personal and professional motivation;
- Gender balance;
- Age: participants between 18 and 25 years old;
- Fluent English level;
- GEYC volunteers and GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate.
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission :
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
- transport cost up to 60 euro per participant.
Participants will be required to cover:
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the ING Bank for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 30 EUR for GEYC Community applicants and 50 EUR for other applicants (GEYC active volunteers are not required to pay the participation fee);
- extra cost for transport (the amount exceeding 60 EUR).
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs.
- In order to travel to Moldova, Romanian participants should own a valid ID card and passport.
- Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;
- In order to be reimbursed, Romanian participants should travel to Moldova only from Romania.