GEYC is selecting 5 Romanian participants to take part in the "StartUp Flow” European project that will take place in the city of Warsaw, Poland from 20th until 27th of October 2014. This is a training course concerning the topic of business and start-ups.
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only.
Other applications will not be considered. Deadline: 03.08.2014. Apply now!
The main goal of this training course is to help participants gain knowledge on how to start and develop a business. There will be activities covering a variety of subjects related to business such as: business model – how to turn an idea into a business, foundation of internet business, content marketing, social media, google adwords, facebook advertising, e-mail marketing, funding sources for small businesses, networking sessions with young entrepreneurs and investors.
Available places: 4 participants and 1 group leader.
- until 3th of August - submitting the applications;
- until 8th of August - selection of participants, notifications and confirmations (paying the participation fee - please notice that the participation fee is non-reimbursable);
- after 8th of August: organizers will arrange the travel details (please be ready to cover your travel costs: at the moment of the call, the cheaper return flight to Warsaw costs 180 EUR, however we expect a price increase of 20-30 EUR by the moment of purchase, feel free to check http://www.lot.com/ro/en/ for the current price level). GEYC will support you throughout the booking process and the reimbursement procedure;
- October, 20th-27th: the training course takes place: enjoy Polish culture, intercultural exchange and enhance your knowledge about business.
- After 27th of October: dissemination of results.
Young people between 20 and 35 years old, with proper motivation for creating or developing their business;
- Personal and professional motivation;
- Gender balance;
- Age: 20-35 years old;
- Fluent English level;
- GEYC volunteers and GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate;
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission :
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
- Transport cost up to 275 euro per participant.
Participants will be required to cover:
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the ING Bank for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 50 EUR for GEYC Community (please note that for this call we will consider the members that joined the Community before July 23th, 2014) applicants and 80 EUR for other applicants (GEYC active volunteers are not required to pay the participation fee);
- extra cost for transport (the amount exceeding 275 euro);
- (if needed) medical insurance;
- (if needed) any other personal costs;
In order to travel to Poland, Romanian participants should own a valid ID card or passport.
Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants;