This is a youth exchange on the topics of youth entrepreneurship and business skills developing.
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only.
Other applications will not be considered. Deadline: 15.08.2014. Apply now!
About the project
|Middle age perfume in a wine cellar|
|Rustic Hungary at its finnest|
Available places: 9 participants and 1 group leader.
- until 15th of August - submitting the applications;
- until 25th of August - selection of participants, notifications and confirmations (sending a CV and paying the participation fee - please notice that the participation fee is non-reimbursable);
- after 20th of August: organizers will arrange the travel details (please be ready to cover your travel costs: at the moment of the call, tickets for travelling by bus from Baia Mare cost approximately 40 EUR and from Oradea approximately 30 EUR (you can check here); also the cheaper return flight to Budapest costs 170 EUR, however we expect a price increase of 20-30 EUR by the moment of purchase, feel free to check www.skyscanner.ro for the current price level). Travelling by train will cost less than 100 EUR/person. GEYC will support you throughout the booking process and the reimbursement procedure;
- September, 15th-28th: the youth exchange takes place: enjoy Hungarian culture, intercultural exchange and enhance your knowledge about entrepreneurship.
- After 28th of September: dissemination of results
- Young people between 18 and 25 years old.
|European youth exchanges grants you the chance to broaden your|
intercultural awareness, open mindness and team work
- Personal and professional motivation;
- Gender balance;
- Age: 18-25 years old;
- Fluent English level;
- GEYC volunteers and GEYC Community applicants will have priority to participate;
The organizers will cover the following costs with the support of the European Commission :
- 100% of meals, accommodation, activities costs;
- Transport cost up to 170 euro per participant (it can be changed a little).
Participants will be required to cover:
- a participation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the selling exchange rate given by the ING Bank for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 30 EUR for GEYC Community (please note that for this call we will consider the members that joined the Community before July 18th, 2014) applicants and 50 EUR for other applicants (GEYC active volunteers are not required to pay the participation fee);
- (if needed) medical insurance
- (if needed) any other personal costs;
In order to travel to Hungary, Romanian participants should own a valid ID card or passport.
Arrangements regarding medical insurance are the responsibility of the participants.