GEYC invites you to apply for SMYLE European Conference which will be held in Bucharest, Romanian on 9th of October 2013. Deadline for application: 6th of October 2013.
SMYLE European Conference
9th of October 2013, 10:00-14:00 (registration: 09:30-10:00)
Location: European Commission Representation Office
(31 Vasile Lascar St., 1st Floor - Titulescu Meeting Room)
Youth employment is one of the most debated issues at local, national, and European level. The project aims to raise youth employability in the context of using new media technologies (social media and multimedia).
S.M.Y.L.E. – Social Media & Youth - Learning for Employment project is a ”Youth in action” youth exchange (1.1) organized by GEYC in Bucharest, Romania, between 6-14 October 2013.
The project is supported by:
- European Commission Representation in Romania (Reprezentanţa Comisiei Europene în România);
- Ministry of Youth and Sport from Romania (Ministerul Tineretului şi Sportului din România);
- Bucharest City Hall (Primăria Municipiului Bucureşti);
- 1st District of Bucharest City Hall (Primăria Sectorului 1 Bucureşti);
Draft of the agenda:
- 09:30-10:00: welcoming participants & registration;
- 10:00-11:45: Youth employment in the context of new media: opening speeches (project partners) and SMYLE project presentation;
- 11:45-12:15: coffee break and networking;
- 12:15-14:00: Unemployment in the European Union: national context of Denmark, Estonia, Italy, Romania and United Kingdom, presentations and discussions;
- 14:00-15:00: lunch break and networking;
- until 6th of October: application;
- until 8th of October, 2pm: confirmation of participation;
- 9th of October, 09:30: SMYLE European Conference registration;
- for conference registration details: email@example.com;
- for any other details: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Please note that we are unable to cover any travel/accommodation costs for participants from other cities.