GEYC is selecting two Romanian participants to take part at "Kick off" European project which will be held in Bologna, Italy, from 23rd of September till the 1st of October
Please notice that this call is for Romanian participants only. Other applications will not be considered.
Description of the project
• Organizer: “OUR WAY” Bologna
• Participants: 26 youth workers
The programme of the international training course is based on the specific needs of the participants and their organizations. The activities schedules will be conducted through an interactive and highly participative approach. The working process will be carried out by sharing each other’s experiences, learning by doing and the exchange of good practices. The team of trainers will create a safe learning environment in order to support the participants in their personal and professional development. Participants' experiences in youth work, will be considered and used as resources for the development of the learning process. The learners will be invited to work intensively and to improve their project management skills related to employability and entrepreneurship. Active involvement and teamwork, as well as theoretical inputs from the trainers will be essential elements of the training programme. The participants will be prepared to apply further the acquired competences within their respective organizations.
Main elements of the Training Course
The main aim of this training course is to provide the participants with essential competences in the field of project management in order to enable them to build sustainable social initiatives and in this way to foster the youth employability within their local communities. Through the supporting learning process this training aim to foster the personal and professional development of the participants, so that they act as multipliers of the gained knowledge within their organizations.
- Building up competences of participants in relevant areas of project management such as:
Exploring different project management tools
- Project management practice
- Exchange of project ideas and building up future projects and partnerships
- Supporting process and development of your organization
Exploring concept of employability through youth work or “to be a multiplier”
- Ensuring creativity
- Ensuring quality impact and sustainability of their initiatives
- Action planning for further development:
Elaboration of Action Plan
Profile of Participants
Participants in this training course should meet the following criteria:
… you are actively involved in your organisation, better in managerial position
… you are able to attend for the full duration of the event
… you are able to fully communicate in English
… you are in a position and willing to follow up on the outcomes of this training course in your organisation via active youth work
Financial Conditions and Arrangements
- The international travel costs are covered with 70%, up to maximum 250 EUR.
- Board, lodging, local transports, all materials and the content of the training course are fully covered by the hosting organization.
- You are in charge of arranging your own insurance for your travel and stay in Italy.
- A preparation fee covering administrative costs for this project (the fee will be paid in RON, by bank transfer at the exchange rate given by the Romanian National Bank (BNR) for the day of payment; the fee will be paid after the participants are selected. Please don't pay any fee before you receive the confirmation e-mail): 10 EUR for the applicants that are not in the GEYC Community (there is no preparation fee for GEYC Community members at the moment of this call);
- A participation fee of 40 Euros is payable by each participant to the Italian organizer.
- until 5th of August - submitting applications;
- until 8th of August - selection of participants and notifications;
- until 18th of August - purchasing travel tickets and submitting participant's individual data (dietary and medical requirements);
- from 23rd September to 1st of October - activities take place;
- until 15th of October - participants are required to submit three photos and an article to describe the project for GEYC's website to firstname.lastname@example.org;
Important to know
In order to enter in Italy, Romanian participants should have at least a valid ID card;
Arranging their personal medical insurance is the responsibility of the participants;