Comune di Agropoli (applicant, Italy) and GEYC (partener, Romania) are looking for partners for a youth exchange held in Italy in May 2012.
|Source: YMCA Baia Mare|
Play of images. Arts, culture and creativity for social inclusion.
It is a cultural exchange that takes place in Agropoli , Campania Region, Italy in May 2013. The theme of the project is the promotion of the intercultural understanding, fighting the racism and the xenophobia through the art and the culture.
- Promotion of creativity and culture seen as opportunities to participate in social, civil and democratic youth. - Promoting social inclusion through activities that use methods of non-formal learning, group work and cooperation to help overcome the differences between young and discrimination based on race.
- Young people get used to a multicultural dimension of knowledge, dialogue and respect;
- The development of integrated pathways and the promotion of employment opportunities for unemployed youth. Encourage youth entrepreneurship.
- Encourage young people to develop their creativity and their ability to innovate, using 3 different tools: social photography, use of video as a tool of expression and awareness, popular music.
- Organisation of a final event called "Day of European culture", in order to enhance the project activities (exhibitions, performances, concerts) in the treated areas organized by young people involved in the project.
- each organization will participate with 7 young people (18-25 years old) and one leader.
- in March or April 2013 will be organized an APV (advanced planning visit) where it will participate two representatives (the leader and one young people) from each partner organisation;
- English is the working language; all participants should be able to express themselves in English;
- each group should be built on gender balance;
- accommodation, meals, activities and 70% of travel costs are covered by organizers with the financial support of the European Commission through "Youth in action" program;
- participants should be able to cover 30% of travel costs;
- application will be sent to Italian National Agency at 1st October 2012 deadline;
- interested organizations should sent their filled part3 in .doc and scanned format (having signature and stamp) and an estimation of travel costs by e-mail to email@example.com no later than on September 20th 2012;
- for other details please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org;