The Group of the European Youth for Change - GEYC is organizing the international research project "Financial and banking services for the civil society" during the period October 2010 - January 2011.The main purpose of the research is to identify the needs of the individuals and of the organizations regarding the financial&banking sector.
For that, we have made two surveys for individuals and organizations (especially public authorities, NGOs, small enterprises and universities). The survey was opened until November, 15th, 2010.
Promote it to your friends ! More answers, a more relevant point of view!
- October 15th - October 31st 2010: Project preparation;
- November 1st - November 15th: Survey campaign;
- November 16th - December 31st: Data analysis. Report preparation.
- Around January, 1st 2011: Research report launch;
- January 1st - January 31st: Report dissemination;